Career vacancy: Healthcare Architect
Health Spaces are looking for a Healthcare Architect to join their growing team.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Health Spaces team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves to set goals and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Health Spaces!
What do we do?
At Health Spaces we design and build hospital and healthcare spaces which meet the exacting requirements of infection control, and patient and staff flow. We are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play our part in changing the healthcare industry and making a difference to improve patient experience.
What are we looking for in this position?
You will support our healthcare architects in delivering projects to dedicated timeframes and within budget, ensuring our NHS partners receive the very best value.
What will you need to have and do?
- Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to communicate at all levels, adapting your own style where appropriate
- A confident approach and ability to really understand customer needs and requirements
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Qualified healthcare architect with minimum of 5 years working within the healthcare sector
- You will be involved in consultations with NHS Trusts
- You will be responsible for producing concept design sketches and will have regular design reviews with clients
- You will oversee projects from the initial survey through to completion on-site
- The ability to commute will be essential for this role
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension.
Most of all you, will be a part of the Health Spaces family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the healthcare industry and making a difference to improve patient experience.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!