Career vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Health Spaces are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Health Spaces team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves to set goals and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Health Spaces!
What do we do?
Health Spaces are the UK’s only construction company dedicated to NHS fast-track design and build turnkey solutions for new build or re-purposing projects. With a commitment to Modern Methods of Construction, and without being restricted to any specific default construction method, we offer complete flexibility from an assured supply chain to meet the exact real-world requirements for patient spaces and clinical environments. From brand-new hospital construction projects to re-purposing existing healthcare and hospital spaces, we provide best-in-class solutions for building better healthcare, faster.
What will you need to have and do?
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of five years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in supply chain negotiation.
- Experience in independently delivering large healthcare construction projects (over £10m).
- Experience in monthly reporting CVRs.
- Well-developed client-facing skills with a client-orientated approach.
- Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity.
- The ability to communicate at all levels, adapting your own style where appropriate.
- A confident approach and ability to really understand customer needs and requirements.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension.
Most of all you, will be a part of the Health Spaces family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the healthcare industry and making a difference to improve patient experience.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!