Career vacancy: Senior Project Manager
Health Spaces are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Health Spaces team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues, and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Health Spaces!
What do we do?
Health Spaces are the UK’s only construction company dedicated to NHS fast-track design and build turnkey solutions for new build or re-purposing projects. With a commitment to Modern Methods of Construction, and without being restricted to any specific default construction method, we offer complete flexibility from an assured supply chain to meet the exact real-world requirements for patient spaces and clinical environments. From brand-new hospital construction projects to re-purposing existing healthcare and hospital spaces, we provide best-in-class solutions for building better healthcare, faster.
Senior Project Manager vacancy – experience required
- 5 years plus project management experience in delivering large healthcare construction projects (over £10m).
- Knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques.
- Ability to administer construction contracts and clear understanding and experience of the JCT contract.
- Clear understanding of our obligations under CDM.
- Practical and knowledgeable on Modern Methods of Construction.
- Confident in having face to face meetings with clients and sub-contractors.
- Experience in supply chain negotiation.
- Commercially agile and has ability to view challenge as opportunity.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Programmes (proficient use of Excel and Project).
- Positive growth mindset – enjoys a challenge and a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage and resource a varied and sometimes demanding workload.
- Ability to build and motivate a team.
- Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity.
- Confidence in communicating with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation, both in writing, on the telephone and in person.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your personal & professional development
- Contributory pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Health Spaces family; a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!