WEBINAR 1st February: The Impact of Art on Health and Wellbeing
Space for Art | Webinar | 1st February 12pm – 1pm
Join us as we discuss the impact that considered artwork can have on patient and staff health and wellbeing, and how NHS Trusts can implement artwork into their spaces.
Learn about the practicalities of embedding art into healthcare settings, and what more can be done to encourage art within NHS Trusts.
The panel will be advising best practice strategies for Trusts with and without integrated arts teams. Session will include a Q&A session.
Register your place
Joined by Lisa Harty, Art & Design Manager at NHS Somerset Foundation Trust; Hetty Dupays, Arts Programme Manager at Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust; Kate Bond, Surface Designer; and Elaine Lewis, Interior Designer, the panel will discuss the impact of art on health and healing within healthcare, as well as the steps required to commission and implement art into a healthcare setting.
Questions discussed will include:
- What stage should art be implemented into a new build?
- How can an NHS Trust add artwork to an existing space effectively?
- If a hospital does not have an arts team, how can artwork be implemented?
- How can a hospital access funding for art?
- How does artwork impact health and wellbeing, particularly in recovery?
- How do you design or choose artwork for different patient groups?
This webinar will take the format of a live Q&A session. If you have any questions you would like addressing, please email email@example.com.
Register your place here.