WEBINAR: How do we build a sustainable NHS Estate?
Webinar: Building sustainable NHS Estates
Health Spaces are delighted to be sponsoring not-for-profit organisation Architects for Health (AfH) with their brand new thought-leadership stream event, BUILD, which discusses the topical issue of NHS Estates and sustainability.
This thought-provoking webinar, which is open to AfH members and all of the NHS, will explore how we can build better healthcare – discussing procurement, Modern Methods of Construction, digital transformation and the road to Net Zero.
Image: courtesy of Sreypich Li, University of Huddersfield.
AfH Thought Leadership | Register your place
Attendance at this event is for AfH members and non-members.
Please register with ZOOM using the link below:
|Starts||Tue Apr 26 2022, 12:30 GMT|
|Ends||Tue Apr 26 2022, 14:00 GMT|
How do we build healthcare better?
This roundtable kicks off AfH’s ‘Build’ Thought Leadership stream in 2022.
This strand explores the latest thinking in:
- Digital transformation
- The road to Net Zero
Chaired by: Gareth Banks, Regional Director AHR + AfH executive committee
- Sheldon Walsh, Director, Ryder Architecture
- Jamie Hillier, Partner, Akerlof
- Sophie Evans, Clinical Consultant, Ascom
- Claire Ammar, IHP/Vinci Construction
- Kelvin Moulding, Principal, Health Spaces
How do we build a sustainable NHS estate?
How does NHS healthcare construction deliver on the promise of COP26? Architects for Health’s community stream webinar will explore a range of perspectives, including:
- The design team perspective on delivering sustainable healthcare design to ensure for sustainable NHS estates.
- The contractor’s perspective: what are the barriers to delivering a zero carbon estate and how can we overcome them?
- Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) as a philosophy: what should – and could – be standardised and how do we ensure standardisation delivers on design quality – not just cost efficiency?
Findings from this webinar will be collated and developed into a Thought Leadership discussion paper with results shared at AfH’s members-only leadership event.
Build Stream Sponsor: Health Spaces
About Health Spaces
We are the UK’s only healthcare construction company dedicated to NHS fast-track design and build, turnkey solutions for new build or re-purposing projects. With a commitment to Modern Methods of Construction, and without being restricted to any specific default construction method, we offer complete flexibility from an assured supply chain to meet the exact real-world requirements for patient spaces and clinical environments. From brand-new hospital construction projects to re-purposing existing healthcare and hospital spaces, we provide best-in-class solutions for building better healthcare, faster.
Need help with your next project?
Book an appointment to find out how we can help with your next healthcare construction project.