Health Spaces are continually collaborating with our Clinical Review Panel and healthcare design experts globally to constantly develop and improve designs for clinical spaces. Combining tried and tested Health Building Notes, clinical experience and new technologies has enabled us to offer a set of repetable room designs that enable any healthcare provider to deliver world-class standards of patient care.
Technology for treating patients, preventing and controlling infections and providing modern methods of care is constantly developing. Our repeatable rooms solution provides the space and infrastructure needed to get the most from this technology and optimise clinical outcomes, as well as providing an environment that promotes healing and recovery.
Standardising best practice
Through existing clinical experience and healthcare design expertise, we know that most clinical and patient spaces can be planned using a standard grid which allows for a standard module to be used in all applications. This helps to rapidly reduce costs and allows for the fast build of hospital and healthcare settings.
Health Spaces have developed a catalogue of modular repeatable rooms that provide hospitals with a full understanding of size, layout and equipment itinerary which can be incorporated into both new and existing health spaces.
As with all of our healthcare construction projects, we work closely with our NHS partners to understand your individual clinical requirements to ensure design is not compromised and meets your bespoke needs.
Each room arrangement is evidence-based and informed by clinical experience and working closely with staff and patients to ensure for improved patient outcomes while achieving reduced construction costs. These arrangements are in line with the Department of Health and NHS England recommendations.
Scalable modular healthcare construction
Our repeatable modular healthcare spaces not only work independently to increase patient capacity within hospitals and healthcare settings but can also be used together to create fully functioning hospital wards and theatre facilities that can be scaled up rapidly as required.
- Reduced design time: best-practice designs and layout have already been ascertained.
- Design is not compromised: we work with you to understand your specific clinical requirements to ensure designs meet your needs.
- Vastly reduced site activity helps to maintain hospital activity with minimal impact (our pre-constructed modules arrive to site for rapid deployment).
- Scalable: modules combine and work together to provide a fully coherent and best practice solution.
- Complete audit: each pre-defined space includes a full listing of rooms, equipment and services.
- Our work is aligned with the New Hospital Programme’s work on new hospitals.
- Consistency for nursing.
- Maximising patient observation time.
- Integrated storage areas.
- Cleaning protocols and cycles.
- Built-in infection control.
Repeatable healthcare module catalogue
By reducing module variation, our standardised and pre-designed catalogue of hospital and clinical room sets brings with it the following benefits:
- Reduction in lead times
- Cost certainty and value for money
Repeatable rooms catalogue
Our modular healthcare construction solutions are available for all NHS hospitals and healthcare settings. Repeatable rooms include multi-bed and single-bed recovery spaces, flexible consulting suites, isolation rooms, theatre modules and mental health bedrooms and suites.
Choose from our catalogue of pre-designed room-sets and discover the Health Spaces difference. For our full catalogue of repeatable rooms, please get in touch.